AGree's recommendations on Research & Innovation. June 2015.
AGree's consensus recommendations on Working Landscapes. November 2014.
AGree's recommendations on Food & Nutrition. November 2014.
AGree's consensus recommendations on International Development. November 2014.
AGree's consensus recommendations on Immigration Reform. June 2014.
This paper examines the evolution of U.S. food and ag education, its current structure, and how it must adapt to meet emerging challenges. Stephanie Mercier. 24 pages, July 2015.
This compilation of papers was written by independent authors in response to a call issued by AGree to elicit bold ideas on strengthening the U.S. public sector agricultural research system. 82 pages. June 2013.
1. Reforming “Formula Fund” Distribution of USDA Funding for Research, Extension, and Education. By Steve Ventura.
2. Improving Information Management at USDA to Support Research, Education, and Extension. By Marjorie Porter and Steve Ventura.
3. Stakeholder Engagement to Provide Advice on USDA Supported Research, Extension, and Education. By Steve Ventura.
4. Strengthening the U.S. Agricultural Research, Education, and Extension System: A Reorientation Model to Address 21st Century Challenges. By Meredith Niles, Ferd Hoefner, Ariane Lotti, and Juli Obudzinski.
5. Strengthening the U.S. Agricultural Research System. By Liz Carlisle and Albie Miles.
This paper provides details about public and private data sets that USDA and others could integrate and analyze, and potential uses of these data analysis findings. Stephanie Mercier. 18 pages. February 2015.
A collaborative white paper by AGree, the National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA), and the U.S. Water Alliance. 40 pages, February 2015.
Overview and abstracts of five papers offering diverse perspectives on how to achieve productivity, profitability, and environmental outcomes in U.S. agriculture, authored by leading producers and other practitioners and experts at the intersection of agriculture and conservation. 5 pages. September 2014.